General Purpose Blowers
Construction Specification Charts
• Welded steel housing finished in grey enamel.
• Available in a wide range of sizes handling 75 c.f.m. to 1100 c.f.m.
• Designed to use as Air Replacement and Air Make-Up Units, for permanent installation.
• To exhaust foul air and replace with fresh outside air.
• By drawing on its wide range of tooled, standard parts, Airdex engineers can design a blower to meet your specific needs whether high or low air flow. AC motors, high or low resistance, single or double inlet.
• 115 Volt, 60 Hz
• Thermal overload protection
• Conduit wiring box
• Permanently lubricated bearings
• Horizontal or vertical operation
• Counter clockwise rotation drive side
• AMU 245, 400, 525, 625, 845 and 1100 supplied with inlet collars.
• Sleeve bearings with oilers
Snowdon Approved Distributor
1777 Woodward Drive
Ottawa, Ontario K2C 0P9